BUILDING BLOCKS LEARNING APP
BY AKSHARA FOUNDATION
Incidentally, children learn math for less than 2 hours a week at school. And many of them do not have a learning environment at home either.
Building Blocks, a fun learning app, is here to help children practice math any time, anywhere!
So what makes Building Blocks so much better and cooler than the rest?
- It is designed to work on the most basic-level Android smart phones
- It works ONLINE and OFFLINE
- Mapped to the school curriculum: The kids will practice concepts learnt at school, but as a fun game!
- It is Completely FREE
- It is available in 9 languages – English, Hindi, Kannada, Odia, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
- It has 250+ games that children can play
- Features a Practice Mode and a Challenge Mode
- All Building Blocks content is NCERT and CBSE approved – available for use in 7 states via the Diksha app
HOW DO I GET IT FROM GOOGLE PLAY?
Go to Google Play, search for the Building Blocks App and install it
Open the app, allow/grant all required permissions,
let your child choose the AVATAR he/she likes
Fill in all registration details and pick the language of your choice
Building Blocks is ready to load. There may be a slight wait of
4-6 minutes at this step depending on your Internet speed
Exciting and fun math games are ready to use!
HOW DO I USE THE DIKSHA APP TO ACCESS BUILDING BLOCKS?
Go to Google Play. Search for the DIKSHA app and install it
Launch the DIKSHA app. Select a language preference
and profile (Teacher or Student)
Tap the QR code icon. Allow app permissions
Place your phone over the sticker and focus on the QR code
in the textbook / stickers
On successful scanning of the QR code, the relevant practice
games will come up